Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Robbie Lawler Looks to Change Fortunes vs. Matt Lindland

Filed under: ,

Home-cage advantage? If there is such thing, it doesn't matter much to Robbie Lawler.

The Strikeforce middleweight fights Saturday for the first time since a June loss to Babalu Sobral, and he'll do so less than 10 miles from his home training base. But Lawler said part of his mental strategy before his fight in St. Louis against Matt Lindland is to forget he's home.

"I'm going to treat it like I'm on the road, just because that's how I've been fighting my whole career - pretty much traveling," Lawler told MMA Fighting. "So I'm just going to treat it like any other fight week - stay in a hotel and eat out. Just keep it how it's been and don't change anything."

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/11/28/robbie-lawler-looks-to-change-fortunes-vs-matt-lindland/

John Kolosci Cheick Kongo Josh Koscheck Pascal Krauss

No comments:

Post a Comment