Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chan Sung Jung Practiced Twister Over and Over Because It 'Looks Fun'

Filed under:

Who says that all that time spent watching videos on the internet is wasted?

For Chan Sung Jung, the videos he found online of Eddie Bravo's unconventional twister submission helped him defeat Leonard Garcia at UFC Fight Night 24 and add an extra $55,000 to his bank account in the process.

"It's something that I saw a long time ago on the internet on video," Jung said via a translator during Saturday night's post-fight press conference. "It's one of Eddie Bravo's techniques. It's something I practiced because it just looks fun, and so I do it quite a bit in practice. I always told people I was going to try it some time in competition and I wanted to do it in the UFC and I was able to."

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/03/27/chan-sung-jung-practiced-twister-over-and-over-because-it-looks/

DaMarques Johnson Jon Jones Nathan Jones Kevin Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment