Thursday, March 24, 2011

Michael Bisping apologizes poorly

Michael Bisping took some time out of his busy schedule of being a flaming cock to 'apologize' for what he did at UFC 128.

?I was out of order. As a father, as a mixed martial artist, or possibly even as a role model, it?s not a way I should be behaving.  It?s not how a mixed martial artist should be acting; not how any man should be acting. Of course, I do regret it, and I owe Dana [White, UFC CEO], and the UFC an apology?and I won?t be acting like that again.?

Since this is Michael Bisping though, he can't leave well enough alone. Here comes the hair-splitting:

I want to make it clear ? I never spat on his cornerman.  I spat on the floor to let him know what I thought of him?

And don't forget though that Rivera and his team WENT TOO FAR!

What this guy was doing was that he was insinuating my partner had a sexually transmitted diseases, talking crap about my country, crap about my family, insinuating I was not even English, chanting a song that I was a d? d? d?,  it just went over the top really and  I shouldn?t have let it get to me. But it did.

Of course, he still wants an apology out of Jorge:

I?m ashamed of myself and I have apologised, he [Rivera] should be man enough to do the same.

Yeah, the dude you illegally kneed in the head owes you an apology! For a bunch of laughably silly videos which were obviously harmless. You have to be on the emotional level of an autistic 12 year old to get pissed by those. But after cheating to win a fight and then spitting at the losing fighter's corner, Michael Bisping is still waiting for the apology that he deserves. What a twat.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/fightlinker/~3/OM1TYbduPNA/michael-bisping-apologizes-poorly

Ed Herman Heath Herring Branden Lee Sam Hoger

No comments:

Post a Comment