Tuesday, March 22, 2011

MMA Top 10 Pound-for-Pound: Jon Jones Surges

Filed under: , ,

Jon Jones wears the UFC light heavyweight belt at UFC 128.The last time I ranked the Top 10 pound-for-pound fighters in MMA, I heard from a lot of readers who thought it was too early to have Jon Jones on the list.

No one is going to say that now.

After Jones smashed "Shogun" Rua at UFC 128, the question isn't whether Jones is one of the sport's Top 10 pound-for-pound fighters -- everyone agrees that he is. Now the question is just how high Jones belongs on the pound-for-pound list.

I think Jones is doing things we haven't seen before, and dominating his opponents in ways that few fighters can equal, and so I have Jones among the truly elite on my latest list, which is below.

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/03/22/mma-top-10-pound-for-pound-jon-jones-surges/

Musse Hasselvall Daiki DJ.taiki He Peng David Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment